Partner Consultant, London
Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales
As Partner Consultant, Katie focusses on ADR with appointments as arbitrator (including disputes between solicitor firms and former partners, and solicitors and their clients). Also mediator with 20 years' experience, including training and mentoring in Linklaters.
As Partner, speacialised in all aspects of property disputes, including property finance and insolvency, landlord and tenant including rent review, lawyer/surveyor professional negligence and development issues, including rights to light.
Founding member of Property Litigation Association and Women’s Property Litigation Group. Conducted more than 70 trials, plus appeals to Court of Appeal and House of Lords/Supreme Court. Former Deputy Chair of Civil Mediation Council.
- 2017 - Partner Consultant, Linklaters
- 1997 - Partner, Linklaters
- 1997 - CEDR accreditation as medator
- 1995 - Fellowship of Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- 1992 - 1997 Assistant Solicitor, Linklaters
- 1984 - 1991 Solicitor, Lovell White Durrant
- 1980 - 1984 Trainee Solicitor/Assistant Solicitor, Osmond Gaunt & Rose
- London University, LL.M (Merit)
- University College London, LL.B (Hons)
- Barr’s Hill Grammar School for Girls, Coventry