Established in Paris more than 40 years ago, Linklaters is one of the oldest international business law firms in France.
Our teams in Paris, comprising 170 lawyers including more than 30 partners, work closely with our other offices abroad. We field French, English and U.S. lawyers who regularly act for major domestic and international players alike.
Linklaters in Paris offers integrated legal and tax advice to a wide range of industry sectors in all key areas of business law:
- Corporate M&A, Private Equity
- Banking, Restructuring and Insolvency
- Capital Markets (Debt, Equity and Derivatives)
- Structured Finance
- Financial Services
- Real Estate
- Public Law
- Litigation and international Arbitration
- Intellectual Property/Technology, Media and Telecommunications
Industry expertise is key to providing comprehensive specialist advice. Our
advisers are not merely legal experts, they also know and comprehend the
specific business and market conditions relevant to our clients. Our 16 global
sector groups help us anticipate business orientation, for example, in the following industry sectors in France:
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- Energy and Utilities
- Food and Beverage
- Infrastructure, Transport and Logistics
- IT, Business Services and Media
The Paris Office has an outstanding expertise in almost every African country and a particular strength across Francophone civil law jurisdictions.