Established in Paris nearly 40 years ago, Linklaters is one of the oldest international business law firms in France.
Our teams in Paris, comprising 170 lawyers including 30 partners, work closely with our other offices abroad. We field French, English and US lawyers who regularly act for major domestic and international players alike.
Linklaters in Paris offers integrated legal and tax advice to a wide range of industry sectors in all key areas of business law:
- Corporate M&A, Private Equity
- Banking, Restructuring and Insolvency
- Capital Markets (Debt, Equity and Derivatives)
- Structured Finance
- Financial Services
- Real Estate
- Public Law
- Litigation and Arbitration
- Intellectual Property/Technology, Media and Telecommunications
Linklaters advised on the majority of the most complex deals and significant cases in recent years.
Industry expertise is key to providing comprehensive specialist advice. Our
advisers are not merely legal experts, they also know and comprehend the
specific business and market conditions relevant to our clients. Our 16 global
sector groups help us anticipate business orientation, for example, in the following industry sectors in France:
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- Energy and Utilities
- Food and Beverage
- Infrastructure, Transport and Logistics
- IT, Business Services and Media