Energy & Infrastructure Partner, London
“I advise sponsors and lenders in relation to the development, acquisition and financing of assets across the energy and infrastructure sectors”
Education and qualifications
Ross is a partner in the Energy and Infrastructure team, based in London.
Ross regularly advises investment funds or their lenders in relation to the acquisition and disposal of assets across the energy and infrastructure sectors, including opportunities arising from the energy transition.
Ross also has significant experience acting for sponsors, ECAs, funds, banks and IFIs in relation to the development and financing of large-scale projects across the transport, energy and infrastructure sectors.
Ross has advised:
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan Board in relation to its partnership with Macquarie’s Corio Generation for the development of a global portfolio of offshore wind assets
- Lenders to Telefonica and Allianz’s Unsere Grüne Glasfaser (UGG) in relation to the €1.6bn financing package for the roll-out of an FTTH network in rural and semi-rural areas of Germany
- Greenlink Interconnector and Partners Group on the Greenlink Interconnector project between the UK and Republic of Ireland, the first privately financed interconnector project in Europe
- Green Investment Group in relation to its acquisition of a 40% stake in the 714MW East Anglia One offshore windfarm
- SIRO Limited in relation to the financing of the expansion of its fibre network in Ireland
- OMERS, Allianz and AXA IM in relation to their successful bid for 49.99% stake in Altice France’s Fibre to the Home business and subsequently in respect of the business's €1.9bn fibre roll-out financing package
- Budapest Airport in respect of its multi-sourced financing arrangements
- the commercial and institutional lenders to MGT Power in respect of the project financing of a 300mw dedicated biomass facility at Teeside