"I advise a wide range of clients on environmental, social and governance issues, with a focus on regulatory developments and trends and how to manage risks and capture opportunities in this rapidly developing area."
Education and qualifications
Kim is a Counsel in Linklaters’ ESG practice. Kim advises a wide range of clients on environmental, social and governance issues, with a focus on regulatory developments and how to manage risks and capture opportunities in this rapidly developing area. Kim advises corporates and financial institutions on emerging ESG requirements and considerations, including transition planning, ESG disclosure obligations and sustainable finance trends and developments, as well as across a wide range of issues to assist them with developing and implementing ESG strategies and policies. Kim has a deep understanding of the financial sector and has particular experience advising on complex structured financings, including those with elements driven by capital adequacy, collateral or regulatory requirements.
- Global strategic ESG counsel to several financial institutions: acting and advising on a wide variety of issues including policies, governance and systems required to implement ESG strategies and manage risks, ESG regulatory developments and disclosures including nature-related issues.
- Global strategic ESG counsel to a global food & beverage corporate, acting and advising on a wide variety of ESG issues including green claims, ESG disclosures and strategic projects.
- Climate-related risks including greenwashing and labelling requirements: advising a number of clients in different industries on potential climate-related claims, including in relation sustainable and transition finance and other climate and sustainability related targets; advising on governance; and assisting with risk management frameworks to address greenwashing risks.
- A number of industry bodies: working on legal issues in relation to a variety of climate and sustainability matters, including nature-related issues and transition plans.
- A multinational corporate in relation to the application of ESG regulations with a focus on application and strategic approach to incoming regulations across a wide variety of issues