Banking Partner, London
Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales
Scott acts for and advises banks, asset managers, alternative investment managers and hedge funds on a broad range of situations and practice areas including acquisition/leveraged finance, real estate finance, special situations financings and cross-border restructurings.
- Acting for various real estate funds (as sponsors and as lenders) on senior and mezzanine debt financing of UK and European real estate assets.
- The ad hoc committee of noteholders in relation to the restructuring of the Codere Group, a European and Latin American gaming business
- Lloyds Banking Group and NAMA as lenders to the former owners of the Battersea Power Station, EY as administrators/receivers in relation to the sale of the site in 2012.
- The senior coordinating committee in relation to Marken, a global specialist logistics business.
- The senior lenders in relation to the debt restructuring of certain hotels owed/operated by Arora Hotels, an airport hotels owner/operator.
- A number of the senior lenders on the restructuring of Endemol, the global television and media business.
- The arrangers on the leveraged financing of the Vitalia Group, a French private healthcare group;
- Advising The Royal Bank of Scotland plc as agent in respect of the Pendragon group.
2015 to date Partner, Linklaters, London
2010 - 2015 Managing Associate, Linklaters, London
2007 - 2010 Associate, Linklaters, London
2003 - 2007 Training/Associate, McGrigors (Scotland/London).
2002 - 2003 Glasgow Graduate School of Law, Dip LP
1998 - 2002 University of Glasgow, LLB Hons