Abogado (admitted to the Spanish Bar)
Broad advisory and contentious experience advising large corporations in sectors with a strong regulatory component, an area in which he is regarded as one of the top experts in the Spanish market. He is a State Attorney (Abogado del Estado) and for three years he was the secretary to the board of the Spanish Telecommunications Commission.
- 2009 to date Partner, Linklaters
- 2003 - 2009 Partner, CMS Albiñana & Suárez de Lezo
- 2000 - 2003 Secretary to the Board, Spanish Telecommunications Market Commission
- 1993 - 2000 Several positions, as State Attorney, at different Spanish public bodies
- 1993 State Attorney (Abogado del Estado)
- 1989 LL.B, Universidad de Granada (Spain)