Managing Associate, Brussels
I’m a managing associate in the Belgian corporate and finance team. I assist corporates and financial institutions on a range of finance matters, with a particular focus on debt and equity-linked capital markets and corporate lending. I really enjoy working closely with our team and our clients towards a successful closing of their financings.
Anne-Sophie is a managing associate in the Belgian Corporate and Finance Group. Her practice mainly includes banking and capital market transactions, but also real estate finance and regulatory matters. She has experience in all aspects of financial law, with a particular focus on and expertise in corporate bank lending and debt and equity-linked capital markets, where she regularly assists listed and unlisted companies and financial institutions and public entities alike.
She is valued by clients for her solution-oriented hands-on approach and technical expertise.
She has been named a “Next Generation Lawyer” in banking, finance and capital markets for Belgium by The Legal500.
Anne-Sophie has advised on a wide range of major finance transactions. Recent transactions include advising:
- Solvay as issuer in connection with the issuance of EUR 300m Undated Deeply Subordinated Fixed to Reset Rate Perp-NC5.25 Bonds
- Elia System Operator as borrower on a EUR 210m fixed rate term loan facility to fund the Nemo Link
- De Persgroep on an increase of its existing facilities agreement to EUR 630m for the purposes of the acquisition of Independer, the largest digital comparison and advice platform in the Netherlands for insurance, banking, mortgages and energy
- Immobel as issuer in connection with the public offer in Belgium of EUR 50m 3.00% fixed rate retail bonds due 17 October 2023 and EUR 50m 3.50% fixed rate retail bonds due 17 October 2025
- GBL on the issue of EUR 500m 1.875 per cent. fixed rate bonds due 19 June 2025
- BNP Paribas Fortis, ING Belgium and KBC Bank as original lenders on the EUR 350m term and revolving credit facilities agreement for La Lorraine Bakery Group NV
- KBC IFIMA on the establishment of a new EUR 1bn Warrant Programme
- Solvay Group in connection with its combined USD and EUR tender offer on the outstanding USD 400m and USD 250m fixed rate notes issued by Cytec Industries Inc. and the EUR 500m fixed rate notes issued by Solvay SA.
Anne-Sophie has been a Managing Associate in the Corporate and Finance Group since 2017.
She joined Linklaters in 2011. In 2015 she was seconded to the Linklaters Equity and Debt Capital Markets Group in London.
Anne-Sophie holds a Magister Juris (LL.M) from the University of Cambridge and a Master of Laws from the University of Ghent.
She works in English, Dutch, and French.