Cyril is active in all tax aspects, both in domestic and international matters. He is especially active in M&A transactions, for listed and non-listed companies, including LBOs. Cyril also advises on the setting up of private equity and real estate investment funds.
Cyril recently advised:
- the holding company of the leveraged buyout of Alliance Automotive Group by the Blackstone Group and the founders of the Alliance Automotive Group (2014),
- Ardian on the fund raising of its sixth generation of secondary fund of funds (2014),
- Dixons Retail plc on the sale of PIXmania to mutares AG (2013),
- LBO France and Médi-Partenaires on its 375m€ High Yield Bonds (2013),
- CGGVeritas on its acquisition of Fugro’s Geoscience business and joint-venture with Fugro (2012).
May 2015 to date Counsel, Linklaters Paris
2007 - Associate, Linklaters London
2005 - 2015 - Associate, Linklaters Paris
2004 - Paris Bar Law School
2002 - 2003 - University of Paris II - Panthéon Assas, DESS (Post-Graduate Degree) in Finance and Banking Law
2001 - 2002 - University of Paris IX Dauphine, DESS (Post-Graduate Degree) in Corporate Tax
1999 - 2001 University of Paris II Panthéon - Assas, Law School, Bachelor of Laws