“For more than 20 years, I have been advising multinational corporates, family offices, financial sponsors and banks seeking to raise capital, with a particular focus on equity capital markets transactions and the provision of ongoing corporate and compliance-related advice to companies in the fintech and financial services sectors. I combine deep market expertise with a commercial, solutions-based approach and passion for achieving the best outcomes for the firm’s clients.”
Jason is widely regarded as a leading capital markets lawyer. He advises clients on the life cycle of their equity capital markets activities, from early stage fundraising through to IPOs and secondary market capital raisings, including Accelerated Bookbuildings (ABBs) and rights issues, as well as cross-border M&A and debt capital market transactions. He is global co-head of the firm’s Equities practice.
Jason has led the teams on many of the firm’s most complex cross-border capital markets transactions, and has developed particular expertise advising EMEA issuers, financial sponsors, family offices and investment banks in connection with listings in the UK, Benelux and MENA regions.
Jason’s experience spans many industry sectors, with particular expertise in fintech, financial services, retail and industrials.
Jason has led on many notable capital markets and corporate transactions. These include advising:
- Finablr in connection with its listing on the Premium segment of the London Stock Exchange
- Gulf Marine Services in connection with its listing on the Premium segment of the London Stock Exchange and its 2019 requisitioned EGM to replace its board
- ASA International in connection with its listing on the Premium segment of the London Stock Exchange
- Emaar Malls and Emaar Properties on their respective listings on the Dubai Financial Market
- Marwyn Investment Management and Wilmcote Holdings on the proposed reverse takeover of an SEC-registered U.S. chemicals company and accelerated IPO financing
- Metrobank in connection with its IPO and listing on the Premium segment of the London Stock Exchange, undocumented secondary market placings and its fully documented 2019 Firm Placing
- Leaseplan and TDR in connection with the proposed IPO of Leaseplan and its listing on Euronext Amsterdam
- BGL Group and its shareholders on its proposed dual-track London IPO and M&A process
- Al Noor Hospitals in connection with its IPO and listing on the Premium segment of the London Stock Exchange and its subsequent reverse takeover by Mediclinic International
- The underwriters on the redomicile of the Bank of Cyprus to the London Stock Exchange
- The underwriters in connection with the IPO of Takeaway.com on Euronext Amsterdam and its follow-on acquisition financing to acquire Delivery Hero
- The underwriters on the Euronext Amsterdam listings of Flow Traders and GrandVision
Jason studied economics and psychology at Northwestern University, Illinois, and holds a Juris Doctor from Stanford Law School.