Abogado (admitted to the Spanish Bar)
Extensive experience in banking and capital market transactions, both equity and debt. His expertise includes equity offerings (IPOs, accelerated bookbuilt offers, rights issues and block trades), securitisations, convertible and exchangeable bonds offers, debt issues, liability management transactions and regulatory capital and hybrids securities, acting both for financial institutions and issuers. He also specialises in banking transactions, financial sector private M&A and private equity investments.
- 2014 to date Partner, Linklaters, Madrid
- 2007 - 2014 Managing Associate, Linklaters, Madrid
- 2005 - 2007 Associate, Linklaters, Madrid
- 2000 - 2005 Associate, Uría Menéndez, Madrid
- 1995 - 2001 BA in Business Administration. Universidad Pontificia Comillas-ICADE (Spain)
- 1995 - 2000 LL.B, Universidad Pontificia Comillas-ICADE (Spain)