Senior Associate, New York
Josh is an associate in Linklaters’ New York Corporate/M&A practice. His practice includes representing clients on corporate transactions, including auctions, mergers, equity and asset sales, joint ventures, restructurings, spinoffs and carve-outs, as well as on general corporate governance and securities matters. Josh has particular experience on complex cross-border and international transactions, and his domestic and international practice spans a number of sectors, including industrials & manufacturing, energy, pharmaceuticals and financial services.
Recent transactions of significance where substantial involvement can be disclosed include advising:
- Digital Colony Partners on the formation of its European investment platform, and related transactions including the acquisitions by Vantage Data Centres of Etix Everywhere and Next Generation Data
- RIT Capital Partners on its investment in LionTree’s technology investment banking advisory business
- Montagu Private Equity LLP, a London-based private equity house, on its acquisition of Jane’s, an aerospace and defense information business, from IHS Markit
- Linde in connection with its fusion with Praxair and related reorganizations and divestitures
- DONG Energy Wind Power U.S. on its entry into a 50/50 joint venture with Eversource Energy to develop, construct and operate a utility-scale wind project off the coast of Massachusetts with the potential to generate over 2,000 megawatts of electricity
- Visa Europe Limited on the sale of 100% of its share capital to Visa Inc.
- Novartis in its transformational restructuring involving three strategic deals with GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), including the acquisition of GSK’s oncology division, the sale of Novartis’ vaccines business and the creation of a joint venture involving the combination of Novartis’ OTC business with GSK’s consumer healthcare business; on the sale of its influenza vaccines business to CSL Limited; and on the acquisition of Spinifex Pharmaceuticals
- ASSA ABLOY on the acquisitions of KEYper Holdings LLC, Jerith Manufacturing Co., Concept Frames, Inc. and Security Holdings LLC, and the sale of its Wood Door business to Masonite