Counsel, Singapore / Bangkok
“I am a New York-qualified counsel with broad experience in equity and debt capital markets transactions, with a particular expertise in IPOs and secondary equity raisings.”
Education and qualifications
Joseph advises underwriters and issuers on a broad range of international capital markets transactions and products. Joseph has an extensive breadth of geographic experience, having completed capital markets transactions in more than 30 countries. He has particular expertise in equity capital markets.
Before moving to Asia, Joseph was based in the firm’s London office from 2013 to 2019. He also spent 16 months on secondment at J.P. Morgan in London, in both their Legal and Equity Capital Markets Investment Banking Execution teams.
Joseph has advised on many high-profile capital markets transactions during his tenure in Singapore, including:
- The IPOs of Cube Highways Trust, Dehlivery, National Highways Infra Trust, Life Insurance Corporation of India (the largest IPO in Indian history), PolicyBazaar and Sula Vineyards
- Secondary equity offerings of Blue Star India, Max Healthcare, RHI Magnesita India, Sheela Foam and Zydus Wellness
- Rights issues of Bharti Airtel and Shriram Transport Finance Company
- The IPOs of BetAgro, CPF Global Food Solution and Ngern Tid Lor
- The rights issue of Minor International
- Secondary equity offerings of Keppel Infrastructure Trust, Lendlease Global Commercial REIT and Mapletree Industrial Trust
- The rights issue of SATS
Other Selected Transactions in Asia
- The IPOs of Leader Energy Holding (Malaysia) and Merdeka Battery Materials (Indonesia), and the secondary equity offering of Andes Technology (Taiwan)
- Sovereign issuances of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia