We offer our clients the highest-quality advice across the entire digital infrastructure spectrum
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Linklaters has been involved in the telecoms and infrastructure sectors’ biggest deals for many years. In response to the growing generation of digital information and the rise in demand for the infrastructure that underpins it, the remit of the team has widened to provide market-leading expertise across digital infrastructure assets, including data centres, fibre and towers.
The team has a real depth and breadth of experience, regularly advising corporates, funds and financial institutions on their most high-profile, complex and innovative deals. This experience ensures that our clients benefit from tactical advice based on the latest market precedents.
These transactions often involve the multiple complexities of bespoke corporate and financing structures, a regulated sector and key commercial contracts, playing into the combined strengths of our market leading corporate, finance, telecoms and regulatory teams.
European Digital Infrastructure Deal of the Year: G.Network Fundraising
IJ Global Awards 2021
European Digital Infrastructure FTTH Deal of the Year:
IJ Global Awards 2021
Telecoms Deal of the Year: SFR FTTH Project
Project Finance International 2020
- advising on the establishment of their European data centre and colocation platform, supported by a consortium of investors including Digital Bridge, as well as advising on a series of subsequent non-core disposals.
- advising on its acquisition of Etix Everywhere, a provider of colocation services through its global network of hyperscale, edge and HPC data centres.
- acquisition of Next Generation Data, a purpose-built, carrier-neutral Tier III data centre facility in Wales.
- advising on its 50/50 joint venture with Liberty Global and the establishment of Atlas Edge.
- advising on the establishment of Scala Data Centers S/A, a Latin American hyperscale data centre platform headquartered in Brazil, through the acquisition of data centre and colocation assets from UOL Diveo.
US$ 72bnTotal investment into digital infrastructure in 2019
650%Increase in the last 3 years