Tax Managing Associate, Luxembourg
Education and qualifications
Cyrielle joined the Tax practice of Linklaters Luxembourg in 2016, having previously gained professional experience in the Tax department of a top name international company and law firm.
Cyrielle focuses on tax law and is advising on cross-border acquisitions as well as restructuring transactions.
- Deutsche Beteiligungs AG (DBAG): advising on the management buyout of in-tech GmbH, a technology company based in Garching near Munich, a solution provider for digitalisation in mobility and industry.
- Triton: advising on the acquisition of Renk AG and its subsidiaries.
- Cheyne Capital: advising on the tax aspects of the distressed financing of Lacrem, a well-known Spanish icecream company with brands such as Farggi, la Menorquina and Frigécrême.
- Triton Fund V: advising on their investment in Bergman Clinics, in partnership with a reinvestment by the former shareholders, and implementation of a management incentive plan.
- Ardian Real Estate European Fund S.C.S.: advising on the completion of the sale of the Gustav office complex located in Munich.
- ARDIAN: advising on the acquisition of GBA Group, a leading independent provider of bio-analytical laboratory services in the DACH region.