Cyril is active in all tax aspects, both in domestic and international matters. He is especially active in M&A transactions, for listed and non-listed companies, including LBOs. Cyril also advises on the setting up of private equity and real estate investment funds.
Cyril recently advised:
- Ardian France on the €1bn sale of infrastructure and energy assets after a competitive auction
- Blackstone on the €1.7bn sale of the entire shareholding of the Alliance Automotive group
- CGG, the oil services group, on its debt restructuring involving a safeguard proceeding in France and chapter 11 and chapter 15 processes in the U.S.
- Groupe Babilou SAS, which provides childcare services, on the investment by TA Associates
- Ardian on fundraising
- the underwriters on the IPO of Sandro Maje Claudie Pierlot on Euronext Paris
- BNP Paribas, Barclays Bank and Société Générale as underwriters on the €3.3bn rights offering by L’Air Liquide, which included a public offering in France and private placement in the U.S.
- Eiffage on the acquisition of Saipem Maritime works activities
2016 to date Partner, Linklaters Paris
2015 - 2016 Counsel, Linklaters Paris
2007 - Associate, Linklaters London
2005 - 2015 - Associate, Linklaters Paris
2004 - Paris Bar Law School
2002 - 2003 - University of Paris II - Panthéon Assas, DESS (Post-Graduate Degree) in Finance and Banking Law
2001 - 2002 - University of Paris IX Dauphine, DESS (Post-Graduate Degree) in Corporate Tax
1999 - 2001 University of Paris II Panthéon - Assas, Law School, Bachelor of Laws