- 37 new counsel have been promoted across 12 jurisdictions and 11 practice areas
- 18 (49%) of the new counsel promotions are women
- Majority of the new counsel promotions are outside of London, highlighting Linklaters' continued global growth and ambition
Linklaters has announced the election of 37 new counsel across 12 jurisdictions and 11 practice areas. Almost half of the new counsel are women with 18 new female counsel (49%). The new promotions take effect on 1st May 2019.
Of the new elections, 26 are outside of London, with new female counsel in 9 different offices across the globe.
- Practices: Mainstream Corporate (10), Capital Markets (7), Competition (4), Banking (3), Employment (3), Tax (3), Financial Regulation (2), IP/TMT (2), Dispute Resolution (1), Pensions (1), Real Estate (1)
- Regions: UK (11), Rest of Europe (10), Asia (10), Americas (5), Middle East (1)
- Gender: Male 51% (19), Female 49% (18)
* Shanghai Zhao Sheng Law Firm (“Zhao Sheng”) is a partnership constituted under the laws of the People’s Republic of China (“PRC”) and licensed to practise PRC law and provide PRC legal services. Zhao Sheng has entered into joint operation with Linklaters LLP and is a member of a global network consisting of Linklaters LLP and its affiliated firms.