Géric is a Counsel with a broad experience in all labour law matters, and more especially in connection with corporate transactions (information and consultation procedures, transfer of employees, harmonisation of benefits as a result of transfer of undertakings, headcount reduction, etc.).
He has a key role across Linklaters network as regards his excellent skills on compensation packages, benefits, profit-sharing agreements including setting up and follow up of stock options plans on behalf of French and foreign companies.
According to Mergermarket, Géric is ranked #1 in the Employment lawyers rankings in value and volume on European transactions, involving a French seller or a French Target, over the past 5 years with 28 M&A deals advised with a total value of €36,564m.
He also regularly advises numerous international and French companies on the following subjects:
- Top manager’s social status and termination packages
- Implementation of policies, either arising out of sectors regulations such as Banking and Financial services regulations, or group policies (such as whistle blowing and codes of conduct)
- Negotiation of collective agreements including working time and implementation of collective redundancy procedures
- Litigation before labour and civil courts on individual and collective matters
- International social security regulations and expatriation matters
- Outsourcing arrangements and loan of personnel
- Day to day employment advice, offer letters, employment contracts, discipline, sickness, individual dismissals, negotiation of settlement agreements
Linklaters Paris office since 2007