Counsel, New York
Education and qualifications
Christopher has significant experience advising key constituents in corporate reorganizations, restructurings and liquidations. He regularly advises administrative agents, lenders, formal and informal committees, debtors, liquidating trustees and other secured and unsecured creditors in complex chapter 11 cases, chapter 15 cases and out-of-court restructurings. He has broad experience advising clients in bankruptcy litigations and other trial work, as well as transactional matters in chapter 11 cases.
Christopher has advised clients in a wide range of domestic and cross-border restructuring matters.
- Citibank, N.A.: advising the administrative and collateral agent for a $285m reserve-based lending facility in the Lonestar Resources U.S. Inc. chapter 11 cases.
- An ad hoc group of revolving lenders: advising in connection with the multi-jurisdictional restructuring of an aircraft leasing company.
- A global financial institution: advising in the chapter 11 cases of LATAM Airlines Group, S.A.
- Citibank, N.A.: advising the administrative agent to the senior secured lenders that provided a $263m reserve-based lending facility to Chisholm Oil and Gas Operating, LLC and certain of its subsidiaries.
- An ad hoc committee of RCF lenders: advising in relation to credit facilities provided to KCA Deutag in its scheme of arrangement and chapter 15 case.
- A group of international lenders: advising in relation to the restructuring of a syndicated revolving credit facility with a Hong Kong publicly-listed company with global retail operations.