"I advise listed and private companies on all aspects of company law, corporate governance and continuing obligations. I have particular expertise advising issuers and banks on market abuse, share buybacks and share capital reorganisations. I combine technical knowledge with a pragmatic approach to find the best solutions in complex situations."
Education and qualifications
Lucy is a company law specialist with particular expertise advising listed and private companies and banks on returns of cash to shareholders and complex restructurings. She is also a trusted advisor to many listed companies, advising on all aspects of company law, Listing Rules and the Market Abuse Regulation.
- advising multiple issuers on their share buyback programmes, including Anglo American, BAE Systems, Balfour Beatty, Britvic, CMC Markets, IG Group, Lloyds Banking Group, NatWest, Travis Perkins, Unilever and Vodafone
- advising NatWest on its £1.75bn special dividend and share consolidation
- advising Anglo American on the demerger and listing of its South African thermal coal operations, Thungela Resources
- advising Travis Perkins on the demerger and listing of Wickes
- advising Jefferies as broker on the B Share Scheme by River and Mercantile
- advising FTSE 250 companies on related party circulars in connection with prior unlawful dividends