Linklaters advises major Nordic and global companies and financial institutions on their most complex domestic and cross-border transactions, including key regulatory and contentious cases.
Our clients are able to take advantage of the full breadth of Linklaters’ global services, combined with a complete understanding of the local conditions and opportunities in the region.
We are a fully integrated global law firm, with specialists in Corporate/M&A, Banking, Capital Markets, Restructuring & Insolvency, Antitrust & Foreign Investment, Dispute Resolution, Employment, Financial Regulation, Real Estate and TMT who provide world-class support.
Our clients can trust us to be fully committed to delivering a consistently superior level of service, using our legal expertise and market experience to provide commercial, creative and pragmatic solutions to the challenges they face. Our lawyers specialise in global industry sector groups, in addition to legal practice areas, as understanding our clients' business environments and strategic aims is key to providing premium legal services.
We are devoted to building long-term relationships with our clients, through our complete focus on their interests, our commercial approach and our excellent service.
Recent significant transactions and cases include advising:
- A German real estate company on the acquisition of a real property from Coop Logistik AB.
- CK Hutchison on the €10bn sale of its large portfolio of telecommunications towers assets accross Europe to Cellnex.
- Nexi S.p.A. on the €7.8bn all-share merger of Nets with Nexi, the leading PayTech company in Italy, listed on MTA of Borsa Italiana.
- The co-lead Investor in connection with Northvolt's US$600m equity capital raise to set up Europe's first lithium-ion “gigafactory".
- Meyer Bergman on its acquisition of a large mixed-use property in central Stockholm, containing both residential and commercial tenants including the landmark theatre Göta Lejon.
- GLL Real Estate Partners acting on behalf of a Korean REIT on the SEK 1.8bn acquisition of a premium logistic portfolio from Pareto.
- A Swedish investment company on the acquisition of a Swedish light warehouse and logistic portfolio, consisting of 21 premises located in the Greater Stockholm area and university cities.
- EQT Real Estate II Fund on the SEK 7,632bn takeover of Stendörren Fastigheter AB (publ)
Linklaters operates in Sweden through a Swedish incorporated company, Linklaters Advokatbyrå AB.
Please read Linklaters Advokatbyrå AB’s position in relation to the Council Directive 2018/822/EU (”DAC 6”).