Counsel, New York
Josh represents clients on corporate transactions, including auctions, mergers, equity and asset sales, joint ventures, restructurings, spinoffs and carve-outs, as well as on general corporate governance and securities matters.
Josh has particular experience on complex cross-border and international transactions, and his domestic and international practice spans a number of sectors, including industrials and manufacturing, energy, pharmaceuticals and financial services.
- Plus (formerly known as Plus.ai): advising on the self-driving truck company’s proposed business combination with the publicly-traded SPAC Hennessy Capital Investment Corp. V; this transaction was the world’s first de-SPAC transaction of an autonomous trucking company.
- Digital Colony Partners: advising on the formation of its European investment platform, and on transactions including the acquisitions by Vantage Data Centres of Etix Everywhere and Next Generation Data.
- RIT Capital Partners: advising on its investment in LionTree’s technology investment banking advisory business.
- Montagu Private Equity LLP: advising a London-based private equity house on its acquisition of Jane’s, an aerospace and defense information business, from IHS Markit.
- Linde: advising on its fusion with Praxair and related reorganizations and divestitures.