Competition/Antitrust Managing Associate, Brussels
Avocat (Member of the Paris Bar and Registered European Lawyer (Brussels Bar))
Liliane Gam advises on all aspects of EU competition law, including cartels, mergers, State aid and compliance issues. Liliane works for clients in a wide range of industries and has been involved in high-profile merger, cartel and State aid cases.
- 2018 Managing Associate, Linklaters, Brussels
- 2011 Associate, Linklaters, Brussels
- 2010 In House Counsel, Izmaylova ltd, London
- 2006 - 2007 Parliamentary Assistant, European Parliament (EPLP), Brussels
- 2011 HEDAC, Certificat d'aptitude à la profession d'avocat (CAPA)
- 2010 BPP Law School, Graduate Diploma in Law
- 2008 Paris Dauphine University and Southwest University of Political Sciences and Law (China), Master
- 2006 Cardiff Law School, LLM
- 2005 Amiens Law School, Maitrise
- 2004 Amiens Law School, Licence
French, English, Spanish
- Eric Morgan de Rivery and Liliane Gam, Judgment of 13 September 2010 in Greece et al. v Commission, European State Aid Law Quarterly 4/2011: pp. 725-733 [Case Law - Annotation].
- Niels Baeten and Liliane Gam, European Commission v EDF - Case C 124/10 P - Tax Measures and the Private Investor Test: The Court of Justice Endorses a Level Playing Field, European State Aid Law Quarterly 3/2013: pp. 544-550 [Case Law – Annotation].