Corporate and Capital Markets Counsel, London
"I am a Counsel with 10 years of experience representing multi-jurisdictional issuers and investment banks in a variety of public and private securities transactions."
Education and qualifications
Cole is a US-qualified Counsel based in London with experience representing multi-jurisdictional issuers and investment banks in a variety of equity and debt capital market transactions in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. He has also advised clients in connection with a number of US SEC reporting matters.
Cole completed secondments to Credit Suisse, supporting the investment banking legal team, and Vodafone, supporting the corporate legal team on capital markets, M&A and corporate secretariat matters.
Cole’s experience includes advising:
- Alphawave IP advising on its IPO and London Stock Exchange listing
- Petrofac advising on its capital raise and debt issue
- Kier on its capital raise and rights issue
- Mitie on its rights issue and acquisition of Interserve Facilities Management
- ams AG on its rights issue to fund the acquisition of OSRAM
- Investec on the demerger and dual London Stock Exchange / Johannesburg Stock Exchange listing of Ninety One asset management
- the underwriters in relation to the rights issue of SSP Group
- the underwriters in relation to the IPO and London Stock Exchange listing of Trainline
- the underwriters in relation to the IPO and London Stock Exchange listing of Funding Circle
- Shurgard on its IPO and Euronext Brussels listing