Capital Markets Counsel, Singapore
"I advise clients on innovative debt capital markets transactions in Asia, with a focus on digital securities, regulatory and legal developments. With over 10 years of international debt capital markets experience in London, I help clients achieve their business needs with an excellent knowledge of the international bond market."
Grace has extensive experience advising investment bank and corporate clients on a broad range of international debt capital markets transactions in Asia and in London.
Grace is a trusted advisor to clients, particularly on LIBOR transition and has also recently been involved in the development of the digital securities market in Singapore.
Grace is also one of our lead debt capital markets knowhow lawyers, with a focus on regulatory and legal changes. She often works with industry bodies (e.g. ICMA) on issues impacting the debt capital markets. This unique role split makes Grace an excellent choice for clients who are focused on technical excellence in achieving their business needs.
Grace has worked in our Hong Kong SAR, London and Singapore offices and brings a wealth of experience with her in the international bond market.
Grace has advised on many of the market’s most significant capital markets deals. These included advising:
- Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited on Asia’s first public GBP LIBOR to SONIA consent solicitation
- the joint lead managers on Asia’s first public SOFR Index floating rate notes
- on several ongoing LIBOR transition transactions in the debt capital markets
- on several ongoing Asia-based digital securities offerings
- the joint lead managers on the first public bond issuance by a UK charity
- the joint lead managers on the first public bond issuance by a UK stock exchange