Counsel, Singapore / Bangkok
“I am a New York-qualified counsel with broad experience in equity and debt capital markets transactions, with a particular expertise in IPOs and secondary equity raisings.”
Education and qualifications
Joseph advises underwriters and issuers on a broad range of international capital markets transactions and products. Joseph has an extensive breadth of geographic experience, having completed capital markets transactions in more than 30 countries. He has particular expertise in equity capital markets.
Before moving to Asia, Joseph was based in the firm’s London office from 2013 to 2019. He also spent 16 months on secondment at J.P. Morgan in London, in both their Legal and Equity Capital Markets Investment Banking Execution teams.
Joseph has advised on many high-profile capital markets transactions, including:
- The IPOs of Airtel Africa, Anand Rathi Wealth, AnZen India Energy Yield Plus Trust, BetAgro, Brit, Cambian, CMC Markets, Countryside Properties, Cube Highways Trust, Dehlivery, Detsky Mir, EN+, EQT, Forterra, INOX Green Energy Services, MapMyIndia, Metro Bank, Merdeka Battery Materials, National Highways Infra Trust, Life Insurance Corporation of India (the largest IPO in Indian history), Ngern Tid Lor, PolicyBazaar, Sberbank and Sula Vineyards
- Secondary equity offerings of Andes Technology, Halyk Savings Bank of Kazakhstan, Huatai Securities, Keppel Infrastructure Trust, Lendlease Global Commercial REIT, Mapletree Industrial Trust, Max Healthcare, RHI Magnesita India, SES S.A., Stark Corporation, United Company Rusal and Zydus Wellness
- Rights issues by Banco Espirito Santo, S.A., Bharti Airtel, Minor International, SATS, Shriram Transport Finance Company and SEGRO plc
- Debt issuances of Abu Dhabi National Energy Company, Azure Power Energy Ltd., British Sky Broadcasting plc, Bulgarian Energy Holding, Continuum Energy, IRB Infrastructure, ReNew Power Limited, Summit Digitel Infrastructure and Tinkoff Bank
- Sovereign issuances of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Republic of Maldives