Lara Hemzaoui has more than 12 years’ experience in commercial law, particularly in private and public M&A deals, both national and with a large international component, and in restructurings (corporate and financial).
- 2015 to date Partner, Linklaters Madrid
- 2010 - 2015 Managing Associate, Linklaters Madrid
- 2007 - 2010 Associate, Linklaters Madrid
- 2006 - 2007 Associate, Baker & McKenzie Madrid, S.L.
- 2003 - 2006 KPMG Abogados (Commercial Law)
- 2000 - 2001 Master in Corporate Legal Advice from the Instituto de Empresa. Madrid. Overall qualification: First Class (“Sobresaliente”).
- 1996 - 2001 Law Degree from Universidad Complutense de Madrid. Overall qualification: 2:1 (“Notable”). Languages English, Spanish