Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales
She has responsibility for the management of knowledge and learning within Linklaters and contributes to books and periodicals and speaks at conferences on topics related to equity capital markets and corporate governance. She is a member of the Company Law Committee of the City of London Law Society.
- 1996 - Partner, Linklaters
- 1990 - 1991 Secondment, London Stock Exchange
- 1987 - 1996 Assistant Solicitor, Linklaters
- 1985 - 1987 Trainee Solicitor, Linklaters
- 1983 - 1985 College of Law, Common Professional Examination, Law Society Finals
- 1979 - 1982 Magdalen College, Oxford University, M.A., Modern History