"I have more than 20 years' experience as a UK corporate tax specialist. I am trusted by clients for my knowledge of the law and my ability to apply it in a user-friendly way, offering clients judgment, creativity and guidance on their most complex transactions and matters."
Lynne is a UK corporate tax specialist with emphasis on public and private M&A transactions, reorganisations and reconstructions, capital restructurings, corporate finance, capital markets and real estate finance. Lynne has particular experience in the financial sector.
Recent experience has included:
- advising Old Mutual Plc on the proposed managed separation of the Old Mutual group
- advising Deutsche Börse on its proposed merger with the London Stock Exchange
- advising RBS on the implementation of ring-fencing
- advising a number of financial institutions and corporates on Brexit-related matters
- advising a number of financial institutions and corporates in relation to the impact on their business of measures intended to implement the OECD “base erosion and profit shifting” recommendations