"I specialise in private equity, technology M&A, and complex cross-border transactions. I offer clients clear, pragmatic and commercially focused advice, ensuring that matters are executed efficiently and smoothly."
Based in the firm’s Stockholm office, Rasmus regularly advises private equity houses and other financial sponsor clients as well as corporate clients on all types of transactional work, including private acquisitions, take-privates, carve-outs, co-investments and consortium deals through to exits by way of disposals, restructurings and IPOs.
Rasmus has been seconded to the firm’s private equity practice in London and to its M&A practice in New York. He is recognized as a Next Generation Partner in the The Legal 500.
Rasmus has advised on a variety of private equity, private and public M&A deals. These include advising:
- The private equity arm of an international investment bank on its role as lead investor for a consortium’s USD 1bn equity investment into the lithium-ion battery manufacturer Northvolt
- Alecta on its equity investment into online pharmacy Apotea
- Triton on its acquisition of business unit SKF Motion Technologies (SMT)
- Com Hem on its USD 3.3bn combination with Tele2
- PAI Partners on its acquisition of Atos Medical
- Microsoft on its acquisition of 3D data-optimisation provider Donya Labs