Currently on secondment.
Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales
Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand
Tracey is a corporate partner who advises on a wide range of corporate, corporate finance and commercial matters across various sectors but with a focus on the Bank and Financial Institutions and Mining sectors. Her main areas of practice include public and private mergers and acquisitions, loan portfolio sales, corporate restructurings and joint ventures as well as equity capital market transactions.
Tracey’s recent experience includes advising:
- Glencore on its merger with Xstrata
- Absa Group on its US$2.1bn strategic combination with Barclays’ African operations
- The Royal Bank of Scotland on its disposal of a £3.9bn portfolio of project finance loans to The Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi
- Rothesay Life, a subsidiary of Goldman Sachs, in connection with the sale by Goldman Sachs of a majority stake in Rothesay Life to Blackstone, GIC and Massachusetts Mutual
- Bank of Ireland on its disposal of various portfolios of project finance loans
- Investec on its takeover of The Evolution Group Plc
Tracey has been on secondment to RBS and previously worked as a solicitor in New Zealand
Bachelor of Laws with Honours and Bachelor of Arts, University of Auckland, New Zealand (2003)