Corporate & Finance Associate, Brussels
"I advise financial institutions and corporates on a wide range of financial regulatory issues, corporate bank lending and debt capital markets transactions."
Education and qualifications
Donald is an associate in the Belgian Corporate and Finance Practice.
Donald specialises in all aspects of EU and Belgian financial regulation as well as banking and debt capital markets. He works on a range of domestic and international transactions, advising corporates, financial institutions and private equity funds.
Donald has advised on a wide range of major regulatory and finance transactions. Recent transactions include advising:
- Elia with regard to their EUR 2.1bn liability management exercise
- a significant number of Belgian and foreign financial institutions on their Brexit contingency planning
- Kinepolis Group on a private placement of euro-denominated bonds
- the lenders on a Credendo backed export credit facility provided to Formosa 2 Wind Power in connection with a wind farm project in Taiwan
- BNP Paribas Fortis, ING Belgium and KBC Bank as original lenders on the EUR 350m term and revolving credit facilities agreement for La Lorraine Bakery Group NV