Senior US Associate, New York
Pierre is a U.S. associate in Linklaters’ Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions group.
Pierre’s practice focuses on a variety of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions and capital markets transactions, including high yield.
Pierre advises clients on public and private mergers and acquisitions, including cross-border mergers, equity and asset sales, auctions and joint ventures. Pierre has also experience representing corporate clients, investment banks and private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to capital markets transactions, with a particular focus on debt securities offerings, high yield debt issuances and liability management transactions. Pierre counsels clients on SEC compliance and reporting, governance issues and general corporate and securities law matters.
Pierre has acted for clients on a variety of corporate and capital market transactions (including high yield). Highlights include advising:
- Mayfair Equity Partners and Yo! Sushi on their acquisition of Snowfox and Sushibox
- Xtep International Holdings Ltd on its $260m acquisition of K-Swiss, Palladium and Supra from E-Land World Company Ltd
- Petrobras on its $3bn+ Gulf of Mexico joint-venture with Murphy Oil Corporation
- Sibanye-Stillwater on its joint-venture with Regulus Resources relating to the development of Argentina’s Altar copper-gold project
- Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance, a Japanese insurance conglomerate, on its minority investment in U.S. public company National General and on various venture capital minority investments in the U.S.
- ION Investment Group on its acquisition of OpenLink, a global leader in trading, risk and treasury solutions for the energy, commodities and financial services industries
- Triton Partners on the financing of its acquisition of Bormioli Pharma
- Apollo on its acquisition of Verallia and on the following recapitalizations through the issuance of high yield notes
Pierre holds a Master of Laws from University of Pennsylvania Law School. Pierre also received a law degree from Sciences Po Paris (France) and studied economics and finance at Sorbonne University (France).
He speaks English, French and Spanish.