- New partners elected from 11 different practice areas and across 15 jurisdictions
- Majority of new partners are based outside the UK, underscoring Linklaters' continued global growth and ambition
Linklaters has today announced the election of 35 new partners drawn from 15 jurisdictions and 11 practice areas. In addition, there are also two promotions to partner in Linklaters’ affiliated PRC firm, Zhao Sheng. The promotions take effect from 1 May 2021.
Of the new elections, 63% are based outside of the UK, reflecting the global nature of the firm.
The make-up of the new partners is as follows:
- Divisions: Corporate (14), Finance (17), and Dispute Resolution (4)
- Practices: Mainstream Corporate (8), Employment & Incentives (2), Tax (2), Antitrust & Foreign Investment (1), Pensions (1), Dispute Resolution (4), Banking (7), Capital Markets (5), Energy & Infrastructure (3), Financial Regulation (1), Investment Funds (1)
- Regions: Europe (15), UK (13), Americas (3), Asia (3) and Middle East (1)
- Gender: Female 40% (14) and Male 60% (21)
- Race and ethnicity: 25% of the new partners in UK and US identify as from a minority ethnic background
Scroll down to meet our new partners