- Old Mutual: advising on the 12bn managed separation of the Old Mutual group into four independent businesses.
- Rothesay: advising on the acquisition of a c. £12bn portfolio of UK annuities from the Prudential Assurance Company.
- AXA advising on the:
- sale of its UK life and savings businesses, which included three separate but simultaneous sales to the Phoenix Group, Standard Life and LCCG; and
- purchase of the general insurance business of HSBC in Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico.
- Aviva France: advising on most of its M&A transactions and group structuring deals (including the structuring of the AFER business).
- Athene: advising on its acquisition of Delta Lloyd Deutschland, the German insurance subsidiary companies of Delta Lloyd N.V., an Amsterdam-based financial services provider.
- New York Life: advising on the INR 1.4bn investment into a 49%/51% real estate joint venture with Max Group.
- Standard Life Aberdeen: advising on the sale of its Hong Kong life insurance business, Standard Life Asia, to Heng An Standard Life.
- FWD Group: advising on the sale of its general insurance business, including the digital general insurer bolttech to Pacific Century Group.
- Lloyds Banking Group: advising on the sale of Heidelberger Leben to Cinven and Hannover Rück.
- Swiss Re/ ReAssure: advising on the acquisition of Guardian Assurance from Cinven