Your trusted advisor for your most challenging employment-related issues
Societal expectations continually evolve, and employment law is one of the most fast-paced and challenging areas of law.
The importance of having the best team to help you manage employment legal risk and guide you through your day-to-day and longer-term employee related challenges, should never be underestimated.
Multi-jurisdictional expertise for all your employment law issues
- With an international network of offices combining local expertise with commercial cross-border experience – we have consistently proven our ability to find solutions for the most complex matters. This makes us one of the strongest players on the global field.
- Our clients come to us for their most complex, strategic, high-profile and sensitive employee relations issues, such as those which involve senior employees and stakeholders, executive hires/exits, business restructures, high value disputes and crisis management issues.
- We are able to provide this exceptional support thanks to our unique balanced practice model; this allows us to deal with all aspects of strategic advisory, contentious, non-contentious, and transactional employment matters across a range of sectors and industries.
What it really comes down to is helping you to manage your most important asset: your employees.
Market leader in dynamic and developing areas of employment law
- We know how crucial it is to foresee and adapt to social, economic and regulatory developments ahead of your competitors.
- We help our clients to ensure there is minimal impact on their culture and their long-term business strategy can keep pace with developments, such as:
- the unprecedented employment law challenges arising from the pandemic
- the impact of high-profile social justice movements, such as #metoo and #blacklivesmatter
- the implications of managing an increasingly globalised, diverse and flexible workforce in the future
- developments in social media affecting employees