Partner, New York
Education and qualifications
Christopher is a restructuring & insolvency partner in Linklaters' New York office. He has significant experience advising key constituents in corporate reorganizations, restructurings and liquidations. He regularly advises administrative agents, lenders, formal and informal committees, debtors, liquidating trustees and other secured and unsecured creditors in complex chapter 11 cases, chapter 15 cases and out-of-court restructurings. He has broad experience advising clients in bankruptcy litigations and other trial work, as well as transactional matters in chapter 11 cases.
Christopher has advised clients in a wide range of domestic and cross-border restructuring matters. Christopher is ranked in Euromoney’s Rising Stars 2022 Expert Guide under Restructuring and Insolvency, which recognizes individuals considered by peers and clients to be the best in their respective fields in the legal industry.
- Morgan Stanley: advising this private credit fund on the chapter 11 cases of Vewd Software
- An ad hoc group of RCF lenders: advising on an $800mm revolving credit facility in the $6bn debt restructuring in the chapter 11 cases of Nordic Aviation Capital
- A group of international lenders: advising on the chapter 11 cases of GBG USA and insolvency proceedings of other Global Brands Group entities worldwide
- Citibank, N.A.: advising, as administrative agent and collateral agent to the RBL lenders, on the chapter 11 cases of Lonestar Resources Inc. Aso advising, as administrative agent to the RBL lenders, on the chapter 11 cases of Chisholm Oil and Gas Operating, LLC
- Santander Bank, N.A.: advising on the chapter 11 cases of LATAM Airlines Group