Energy & Infrastructure Counsel, London
“I advise clients on the development, acquisition and financing of energy and infrastructure assets, with particular focus on acquisition financing, portfolio financing and multi-sourced debt platforms”
Education and qualifications
Nick is a Counsel in the Energy and Infrastructure Team. Nick has a broad range of experience advising sponsors or their lenders in relation to the development, acquisition and financing of assets across the energy and infrastructure sectors, including acquisition financing, portfolio financing and multi-sourced debt platforms.
Nick’s experience includes:
- advising VTG, an international rolling stock leasing and rail logistics business, on the refinancing of its debt portfolio into a common debt platform to support the long-term financing of its business.
- advising IFM Investors on the acquisition financing in respect of its public offer for a minority stake in Naturgy, a Spanish
- advising the lenders to the Infrastructure Investment Fund (a fund advised JP Morgan Investment Management) on the financing to support the acquisition of Falck Renewables.
- advising Cory in relation to the development and financing of the Riverside 2 energy-from-waste facility located in Belvedere, South London.
- advising IFM Investors on the acquisition financing in respect of its acquisition of an interest in Italian renewables business, ERG.
- advising the lenders to TDC NET, a Danish telecoms business, on a new common debt platform.