For more information on our De-risking expertise, click through to our De-risking client service page.
- the Trustee of the Rolls-Royce UK Pension Fund on its £4.6bn buy-in with Legal and General which signed in June 2019
- the Trustee of the Pearson Pension Plan on two umbrella buy-in policies with Aviva and Legal & General in 2017, covering £1.2bn of pensioner liabilities, and the addition of a further £500m of liabilities to the Legal & General policy in early 2019
- the Trustee of the Marks and Spencer Pension Scheme on two umbrella buy-in policies in 2018 with Aviva and Phoenix Life, a further umbrella buy-in with Pension Insurance Corporation in 2019 and an additional transaction with Phoenix Life under the existing umbrella buy-in in 2019. These cover in total £2.9bn of the Scheme’s liabilities.
- the Trustee of the Rentokil Initial 2015 Pension Scheme on its £1.5bn buy-out with Pension Insurance Corporation plc completed at the end of 2018
- the Trustees of the Dresdner Kleinwort Pension Plan on their £1.2bn buy-in with Pension Insurance Corporation plc in which covered both the Plan’s final salary section and hybrid money purchase section