We have deep real estate funds experience, including in relation to the formation and ongoing representation of real estate funds. These include open and closed ended funds, limited partnerships and co-ownership arrangements. Covering Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East, the team is renowned for its multi-jurisdictional real estate funds experience and capacity to provide seamless advice on a global scale.
We have been leaders in Pan-European real estate fundraises for almost 20 years and helped pave the way in the sector, advising on the first real estate fund structured as a Luxembourg FCP. Since then, we have topped the legal rankings, consistently ranked as Tier 1 in real estate funds.
- Aermont Capital: advising on the establishment of their fourth generation €2bn European-focused opportunistic real estate fund, and previously on their third generation €1.5bn, second generation €1.3bn and first generation €1.2 billion European-focused real estate funds.
- Barings: advising on the establishment of their flagship Pan-European core real estate fund, their value-add real estate funds and an open-ended real estate debt fund.
- BlackRock: advising as fund counsel to its flagship core real estate open-ended fund and on value-add Asia Property Fund IV and Europe Property Fund IV.
- CBRE Global Investors: advising as fund counsel on the fundraising, structuring, real estate transactions and on-going management of several of their funds.
- DRA Advisors: advising on the establishment of multiple value-add real estate funds.
- Hines: advising on the establishment of a number of funds, including Hines Asia Property Partner, Hines European Value-Added Fund, Hines International Real Estate Fund, Hines Russia & Poland Fund and Hines Poland Sustainable Income Fund.
- LaSalle Investment Management: advising on the establishment of LaSalle Global Navigator Fund: open-ended real estate fund of funds, and LAVA II, a tailor-made Luxembourg alternative investment fund.