Energy & Infrastructure Partner, London
“I advise sponsors and lenders in relation to the development, project financing and acquisition financing of projects and assets across the energy and infrastructure sectors”
Education and qualifications
Ross is a partner in the Energy and Infrastructure team, based in London.
Ross regularly advises investment funds or their lenders in relation to the acquisition and disposal of assets across the energy and infrastructure sectors.
Ross also has significant experience acting for sponsors, ECAs, funds, banks and IFIs in relation to the development and financing of large-scale projects across the transport, energy and infrastructure sectors.
Ross has advised:
- OMERS, Allianz and AXA IM in relation to their successful bid for 49.99% stake in Altice France’s Fibre to the Home business and subsequently in respect of the business's €1.9bn fibre roll-out financing package
- Green Investment Group in relation to its acquisition of a 40% stake in the 714MW East Anglia One offshore windfarm
- Equitix in relation to its acquisition of a stake in the Sheringham Shoal offshore windfarm
- a consortium of international oil companies in respect of the development and project financing (including ECA covered tranches) of the Coral FLNG installation, to be installed off the coast of Mozambique. The financing is Africa’s largest ever project financing deal to date. It is also the world’s first project financing of a floating LNG facility
- the sponsors in relation to the development and project financing of the UK's Triton Knoll offshore wind farm
- a consortium of Canadian and Kuwaiti pension funds in relation to the circa £2bn acquisition of London City Airport
- the commercial and institutional lenders to MGT Power in respect of the project financing of a 300mw dedicated biomass facility at Teeside
- the senior lenders in respect of the refinancing and introduction of mezzanine debt into Budapest Airport