Our global infrastructure offering sees us advise investors at all stages of the investment cycle – from fund formation, to investment, refinancing and sale.
We are one of a very small number of firms practicing at the top end of this private funds market. Our infrastructure funds experience includes the formation and ongoing representation of infrastructure funds. These include open and closed ended funds, limited partnerships and co-ownership arrangements. Covering Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East, the team is renowned for its multi-jurisdictional experience and resources and capacity to provide seamless advice on a global scale.
- Ardian: advising on the establishment and fundraising of a number of fund products across infrastructure, private equity and credit strategies.
- Equitix: advising on the establishment of establishment of various co-investment vehicles and related carried interest arrangements.
- KKR: advising on the establishment of a variety of fund products, including private equity, infrastructure and special situations products.
- Macquarie Group: advising on its European and Global infrastructure debt funds investing into investment grade and sub-investment grade infrastructure debt.
- Morgan Stanley Investment Management: advising on the creation of a European feeder structure for their global infrastructure fund.