Real Estate Funds
Real Estate Funds
We have deep real estate funds experience, including in relation to the formation and ongoing representation of real estate funds. These include open and closed ended funds, limited partnerships and co-ownership arrangements. Covering Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East, the team is renowned for its multi-jurisdictional real estate funds experience and capacity to provide seamless advice on a global scale.
We have been leaders in Pan-European real estate fundraises for almost 20 years and helped pave the way in the sector, advising on the first real estate fund structured as a Luxembourg FCP. Since then, we have topped the legal rankings, consistently ranked as Tier 1 in real estate funds.
- Aermont Capital: advising on the establishment of their fourth generation €2bn European-focused opportunistic real estate fund, and previously on their third generation €1.5bn, second generation €1.3bn and first generation €1.2 billion European-focused real estate funds.
- Barings: advising on the establishment of their flagship Pan-European core real estate fund, their value-add real estate funds and an open-ended real estate debt fund.
- BlackRock: advising as fund counsel to its flagship core real estate open-ended fund and on value-add Asia Property Fund IV and Europe Property Fund IV.
- CBRE Global Investors: advising as fund counsel on the fundraising, structuring, real estate transactions and on-going management of several of their funds.
- DRA Advisors: advising on the establishment of multiple value-add real estate funds.
- Hines: advising on the establishment of a number of funds, including Hines Asia Property Partner, Hines European Value-Added Fund, Hines International Real Estate Fund, Hines Russia & Poland Fund and Hines Poland Sustainable Income Fund.
- LaSalle Investment Management: advising on the establishment of LaSalle Global Navigator Fund: open-ended real estate fund of funds, and LAVA II, a tailor-made Luxembourg alternative investment fund.