Member of the New York Bar Association and American Bar Association
Extensive experience advising corporate and investment banking clients on public and private international equity and debt financing transactions, as well as providing ongoing corporate and compliance related advice, with a focus on the UK, Benelux and the MENA region. He has been listed as a leading lawyer in his field in several industry publications, including Legal 500, IFLR and Chambers UK and Middle East.
His experience includes:
- the IPOs of Al Noor Hospitals Group plc, DP World, Emaar Malls, Gulf Marine Services plc, Forterra plc, Graff Diamonds, MetroBank plc, Misys plc, Applus, Edreams Odigeo, ASR NV, FlowTraders NV, GrandVision NV and Takeaway.com NV;
- privatisations, including CTT, Ina dd, MICEX, Royal Jordanian Airlines, Sberbank and VTB;
- rights offerings, including by BCP, HSBC plc, Nedcor, Sabadell, Resolution plc and Unicredit;
- redomiciles, including by Bank of Cyprus Holdings plc;
- debt issuances, including under programmes of DP World, VTB and Sberbank;
- mergers and acquisition advisory, including Al Noor Hospitals Group plc in connection with its reverse takeover by Mediclinic International; and
- corporate advisory roles for UK premium listed companies.
- 2002 - Partner, Linklaters London
- 1996 - 2001 Associate, Linklaters London
- 1993 - 1995 Associate, Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson, New York
- 1993 - Stanford Law School, J.D.
- 1990 - Northwestern University, B.A. (Economics and Psychology), Phi Beta Kappa