João Pateira Ferreira
Managing Associate, Lisbon
João Pateira Ferreira is Managing Associate in the Lisbon office Competition & Antitrust department, With over 10 years experience in competition law, national and European.
He advises on all Antitrust/Competition Law issues, including matters concerning cartels, abuses of dominance and other national and EU law infringements, merger control, competition litigation, market investigations and State Aid. Provides advice on EU Law and Economic/Utility Regulation.
- 2015 to date Managing Associate, Linklaters, Lisbon
- 2014 - 2015 Associate, Linklaters Lisbon
- 2007 - 2014 Senior Legal Officer at the Portuguese Competition Authority
- 2002 - 2007 Junior Associate (2002-2004) and Associate (2004-2007) at Raposo Bernardo & Associados – Sociedade de Advogados
- 2007 Master of Laws, University of Lisbon Law School
- 2006 Diplôme d’Études Supérieures Universitaire Professionnalisé en Études juridiques et économiques de l’Union européenne, University of Paris I Law School (Panthéon-Sorbonne)
- 2002 Law Degree, University of Lisbon Law School
Portuguese, English, French, Spanish