Managing Associate, Stockholm
For me the lead words for an outstanding business lawyer are quality, responsiveness and a thorough understanding of the client’s business, and this forms the foundation of my day-to-day work.
Anna is advising some of the major global real estate funds such as CBRE, EQT, M&G and Invesco, as well as Nordic institutions and real estate companies on some of the largest and most complex real estate transaction on the market.
- advised EQT Real Estate II Fund on the SEK 8bn takeover of Stendörren Fastigheter AB (publ), which was carried out as a private purchase of the majority shares in Stendörren Fastigheter AB (publ), followed by a mandatory public offer on the remaining part of the outstanding shares
- advised CBRE Global Investment Partners and Allianz Real Estate on the establishment of a pan-Nordic real estate fund focused on premium logistic assets in the Nordics, as well as the fund’s initial acquisition of a seed portfolio consisting of 8 logistic properties in Sweden and Denmark
- advised Invesco Real Estate on the divestment of a state of the art office building to DWS (an integrated part of Deutsche Bank) by way of a share deal. The building is located in central Stockholm and is the global HQ for Skanska (a multinational construction company based in Sweden, being one of the ten largest construction companies in the World). The building with its eleven floors, holds both LEED Platinum and GreenBuilding certificates, and is a cutting-edge office premises that meets the highest environmental and technical standards
- advised Shurgard on the acquisition of a portfolio of self-storage premises from Pelican Self Storage (owned by M3 Capital)
- advised M&G Real Estate on their first investment in Sweden, on the SEK +2bn acquisition of Blekholmen, a premium office building in Stockholm CBD, directly adjacent to Stockholm central station, from Niam
- advised CBRE Global Investment Partners on their first investment in Sweden, on the SEK +2bn acquisition of Bromma Blocks, a shopping centre/retail park in western Stockholm, from Starwood, through a joint venture entered into with Vencom.