Managing Associate, Corporate & Structured Lending, London
"I advise on complex financings and on major regulatory change projects, with a particular focus on prudential and structural regulation. I am calm, pragmatic and always look to ensure I deliver commercially focused advice as efficiently as possible."
Education and qualifications
Bobby is a Managing Associate with broad experience advising banks, borrowers and sponsors on a range of loan financings. He has particular expertise in fund financings, having acted on some of the most significant recent transactions in the market.
He marries his transactional practice with an advisory capability, focusing on the impact of regulatory and legislative change on the loan markets and broader prudential regulation.
His most recent experience includes advising:
- A major fund on a hybrid fund/margin loan financing secured against certain high profile public and private assets
- A major fund on its debut fund financing transaction
- Two major international banking groups on their IBOR transition projects
- A leading insurer on its IBOR transition project
- Two major international banking groups on the impact of the UK’s Russian sanctions regime
Bobby has also been recognised for innovation in the provision of legal services and created LinkRFI, Linklaters’ FT Innovative Lawyers award winning software which helps banks to automate ring-fencing due diligence.