Counsel, New York
Education and qualifications
Christopher has significant experience advising key constituents in corporate reorganizations, restructurings and liquidations. He regularly advises administrative agents, lenders, formal and informal committees, debtors, liquidating trustees and other secured and unsecured creditors in Chapter 11 cases and out-of-court restructurings. He has broad experience advising clients in bankruptcy litigations and other trial work, as well as transactional matters in Chapter 11 cases.
Christopher has advised clients in a wide range of domestic and cross-border restructuring matters, including advising:
- CGG S.A. in its Chapter 15 case
- a global financial institution as a secured creditor in the Chapter 11 case of Toisa Limited
- the administrative agent for the senior secured lender group in the prearranged Chapter 11 case of Memorial Production Partners, L.P.
- the administrative agent for the senior secured lender group in the prepackaged Chapter 11 case of Atlas Resource Partners, L.P.
- the administrative agent for the senior secured lender group in the Chapter 11 case of Sabine Oil & Gas.