Thomas Ondracek Lemouche
US Associate, São Paulo
Thomas is based in São Paulo and focuses his practice on capital markets, finance and M&A transactions. He holds a law degree from the University of São Paulo, Brazil, a master’s degree in Business and Economics from SciencesPo, Paris and an LLM from the University of Pennsylvania.
He is fluent in English, Portuguese and French, and also has understanding in German and Spanish.
- BR Distribuidora, as issuer, and Petrobras, as selling shareholder: advising on the R$9.6bn secondary offering of common shares of BR Distribuidora by Petrobras.
- Marfrig Global Foods S.A.: advising on a collar loan transaction and a Schedule 13D filing in connection with its acquisition of a material interest in BRF S.A.
- The Ant Group: advising on its pre-IPO investment in Dotz S.A., the Ant Group’s first investment in Latin America.
- PetroRio S.A.: advised on the debut issuance of senior secured notes, which included security over two Bahamian vessels.
- The Underwriters: advising in respect of a Global SEC registered and Brazilian CVM registered secondary offering of 734,202,699 common shares of Petrobras, including American Depositary Shares, sold by the Brazilian National Development Bank, BNDES.
- Banco do Brasil S.A.: advising in respect of a secondary offering of common shares of Banco do Brasil held in treasury and sold by entities controlled by the Brazilian Government (FI-FGTS). The transaction resulted in proceeds of approximately US$1.4bn. (Offering registered in Brazil).