Linklaters advises major Nordic and global companies and financial institutions on their most complex domestic and cross-border transactions, including key regulatory and contentious cases.
Our clients are able to take advantage of the full breadth of Linklaters’ global services, combined with a complete understanding of the local conditions and opportunities in the region.
We are a fully integrated global law firm, with specialists in Corporate/M&A, Banking, Capital Markets, Restructuring & Insolvency, Competition, Dispute Resolution, Employment, Tax, Real Estate and TMT who provide world-class support.
Our clients can trust us to be fully committed to delivering a consistently superior level of service, using our legal expertise and market experience to provide commercial, creative and pragmatic solutions to the challenges they face. Our lawyers specialise in global industry sector groups, in addition to legal practice areas, as understanding our clients' business environments and strategic aims is key to providing premium legal services.
We are devoted to building long-term relationships with our clients, through our complete focus on their interests, our commercial approach and our excellent service.
Recent significant transactions and cases include advising:
- Triton on the acquisition of the majority shares in Unident AB
- Cevian Capital on the sale of their shares in Volvo to Zhejiang Geely Holding Group
- Com Hem Holding AB on the combination with Tele2 AB (publ)
- Starwood Capital on its public offer for Victoria Park
- Microsoft Corporation on its acquisition of Simplygon
- Invesco Real Estate on the divestment of a premium logistic portfolio to Pareto Securities
- CBRE Global Investment Partners in the acquisition of the shopping centre Bromma Blocks, from Starwood
- M&G Real Estate in the acquisition of the CBD office building Stockholm Blekholmen 1, from Niam
- GIC Real Estate (Government of Singapore Investment Corporation) and Euro Kungsgatan AB in the divestment of the CBD office building Kungshuset, to Folksam
Joint bookrunners on the EUR 180,000,000 high yield bond issuance by Transcom, a portfolio company of Altor, and the lenders of Transcom’s super senior revolving facility
Ovako Group AB, a portfolio company of Triton, on its refinancing, including by way of issuance of a EUR 310,000,000 Swedish law governed bond
Ambea AB (publ), Triton, and KKR on the IPO and listing of Ambea on the Nasdaq OMX Stockholm
Linklaters operates in Sweden through a Swedish incorporated company, Linklaters Advokatbyrå AB.