Our leveraged finance team is known for being solution-driven and commercially aware. It represents the leading banks, funds and financial sponsors in the European, Asian and U.S. markets.
Our international and domestic experience across a wide range of industrial and financial sectors means we are able to anticipate and address the requirements of all parties to a transaction.
Our involvement in the leading deals has put our team at the cutting edge of the global leveraged finance market. It has also enabled us to offer clients constructive and practical advice, balancing the competing requirements of all involved using our knowledge of market expectations.
Click on the links below to see details of our recent experience:
- The arrangers on the $2.96bn covenant-lite first lien and second lien facilities for the acquisition and take private of Paysafe Plc by Blackstone and CVC.
- The arrangers on the £530m syndicated TLB and £40m RCF facilities for the merger of UK holiday parks Parkdean Holidays and Park Resorts by Onex
- The arrangers on the TLB, RCF, bridge to senior unsecured bond financing and high yield bonds for the acquisition and take private of Refresco Group NV by PAI Partners and British Columbia IMC
- The arrangers on the €575m first lien TLB facilities for the acquisition of the Airbus defence electronics business by KKR and on subsequent upsizes, repricings and amendments
- The arrangers on the covenant-lite first lien TLB, RCF, bridge facilities and senior unsecured high yield bonds for the acquisition of AeskuLab Holding, a.s. and Alpha Medical, s.r.o. by Unilabs, a portfolio company of Apax Partners
- The arrangers on the €490m facilities for the acquisition of MSX International by Bain Capital and on the subsequent upsize and repricing
- The arrangers on the first lien and second lien facilities for the acquisition of ADB Safegate by The Carlyle Group
- The arrangers on the €640m covenant-lite first lien TLB facilities for the acquisition of Webhelp by KKR and on subsequent upsizes and repricings
- The Carlyle Group on the €660m covenant-lite TLB facilities for the acquisition of Praesidiad (formerly the Betafence Group)
- Bridgepoint on the debt financing to support its acquisition of UK-based home builder and commercial property developer Miller Homes
- Apollo and Verallia on the €2.35bn repricing and increase in Verallia’s existing Cov-lite loan facilities and bond debt and payment of a dividend by loan facilities Verallia to its shareholders
- The Carlyle Group on the cov-loose first lien TLB and capex facilities for the acquisition of Logoplaste
- Eurazeo S.A. on the €585m unitranche facilities for the acquisition of the Fintrax Group
- BC Partners on its TLB covenant-lite and PIK debt facilities for the acquisition of a majority stake in the Keter Group
- Bridgepoint and the company on the covenant-lite first lien TLB and second lien facilities for refinancing existing debt of Diaverum
- The investment manager and the purchaser on the acquisition of Caldic B.V.